Digital Autumn Maple Leaf cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDF of an autumn maple leaf digital style! This modern take on the beauty of an autumn leaf looks striking stitched on black or white - or any colour of your choice. Each full square is 8 x 8 stitches so it's a fun project for anyone who likes stitching in sections.
• Stitch count: 88 wide x 75 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.3in wide x 5.4in high (16.0cm wide x 13.6cm high)
• 8 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (images are shown on black and on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs