A Gathering of Snowmen - Christmas cross stitch pattern
This gathering of six snowmen is ready to join you for Christmas! You can stitch the whole piece as one picture, as shown in the first and third images; alternatively each snowman image fits into a four inch hoop if stitched on 14 count aida, and could be hung on a tree or used for a Christmas card.
• Stitch count: 174 wide x 115 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 12.4in wide x 8.2in high (31.6cm wide x 20.9cm high)
• 20 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches or French knots
• Stitch on coloured fabric of your choice (images are shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Six page chart with colour blocks and symbols, with one snowman per page
• Six page chart with black and white symbols, with one snowman per page
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch)
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern.
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of these patterns; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs