A Stitch for All Seasons cross stitch pattern bundle
The four bright and cute A Stitch for All Seasons cross stitch patterns are all included in these comprehensive 23-page booklets. Each pattern is the same size so you could hang them in a row, or swap them over as you go through the year. These patterns are also available individually.
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• 23-page booklet giving single page charts for all the patterns, split page charts for all the patterns, individual keys for all the patterns and a complete thread list for the entire set - with colour charts
• 23-page booklet giving single page charts for all the patterns, split page charts for all the patterns, individual keys for all the patterns and a complete thread list for the entire set - with black and white charts
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
41 DMC colours are used in the whole set of patterns.
For each pattern:
• Stitch count: 101 wide x 134 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.2in wide x 9.6in high (18.3cm wide x 24.3cm high)
• Uses full cross stitches and a very small amount of backstitch and fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on pale green fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
This listing is for PDFs of these patterns; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs