African Beadwork Inspired cross stitch pattern
A brightly coloured abstract cross stitch pattern inspired by the beautiful beadwork of South Africa. Stitch the whole pattern for a bright picture or cushion cover, or use parts of it to make a smaller pattern or borders.
• Stitch count: 106 wide x 74 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.6in wide x 5.3in high (19.2cm wide x 13.4cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no fractional stitches or backstitch
• Ideally stitch on white fabric as shown in the image
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs