Baby Handprint and Footprint Birth Sampler - custom cross stitch pattern
Please include a note in the personalisaton box when you place your order to let me know the name and birth details you would like on the pattern (and different colours if wanted) and I will start customising it for you. When it is finished I will email you the finished PDF cross stitch chart to stitch from.
Please note that these are PDF patterns sent by email. Nothing is sent by physical mail.
• Approximate stitch count: 126 wide x 97 high – the exact stitch count may vary according to the name and details given for the design
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 9.0in wide x 6.9in high (22.9cm wide x 17.6cm high) – the exact stitch count may vary according to the name and details given for the design
• 4 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch and French knots (if needed in the text); no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive by email three PDF files:
• Customised chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Customised chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the customised PDFs; it is not a printed pattern, a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included.
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
I recently bought this design for my new arrival, but having stitched it up I’ve since ordered for my other two children as well so they all have the same! So simple yet a lovely design to stitch! I love how the colours and words can be personalised for each child :)