Cat Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern (larger)
Cross stitch pattern PDF of a Christmas tree made up of cats - perfect for any cat lover! This is the larger version of my Cat Christmas Tree - there is also a smaller version.
- Stitch count: 114 wide x 161 high
- Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.1in wide x 11.5in high (20.7cm wide x 29.2cm high)
- 11 colours, DMC numbers given
- Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
- Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
- Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
- Three page chart with colour blocks and symbols
- Three page chart with black and white symbols
- Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
- Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
- Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs