'Cats are my Favourite People' cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of six fun cats with paw prints and the words 'Cats are my favourite people'. Two different versions are included, one with the UK English spelling of "Cats are my favourite people" and one with the US English spelling of "Cats are my favorite people".
• Stitch count: 114 wide x 119 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.1in wide x 8.5in high (20.7cm wide x 21.6cm high)
• 18 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, fractional cross stitch (in the eyes of two of the cats only), backstitch, fractional backstitch (in the cats’ whiskers and in the text only), and one French knot
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive a zip file containing eight PDF instant download patterns - one version of each of these for both the UK English and US English versions:
• Four page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Four page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs