Christmas Gnome Trio cross stitch pattern
These Christmas gnomes are a cheery pattern to stitch for the holiday season. The whole picture fits in a 7 inch hoop as shown in the first image (if stitched on 14 count fabric), or you could also stitch each gnome individually for Christmas cards.
• Stitch count: 87 wide x 86 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.2in wide x 6.1in high (15.8cm wide x 15.6cm high)
• 11 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on coloured fabric of your choice (image is shown on pale green fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
A really lovely pattern to work from - I have stitched all three gnomes individually & will make them into gift tags
It has become a family tradition to make something for Christmas & the cross stitched gift tags are my contribution
Mounted on festive card with ribbon ties they will look fantastic