Colouring pencils cross stitch pattern
Do you love colouring? And love cross stitch? Now you don't have to decide which to do! This is a fun and unusual pattern of a group of colouring pencils roughly "coloured in" with cross stitches.
• Stitch count: 67 wide x 80 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.8in wide x 5.7in high (12.2cm wide x 14.5cm high)
• 8 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch and some fractional backstitch; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: This pattern has slightly more detailed backstitch than most of my patterns, so although it's not difficult it's not ideal for an absolute beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs