Coronation Bunnies cross stitch pattern - Together Bunnies Collection
Celebrate the upcoming coronation of King Charles III with this cute Together Bunnies cross stitch pattern! This design fits in a 6 inch hoop if stitched on 14 count fabric, as shown in the first image, and would also fit well on a cross stitch card.
• Stitch count: 73 wide x 70 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.2in wide x 5.0in high (13.2cm wide x 12.7cm high)
• 13 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and two French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your choice (image is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
I absolutely love these bunny designs from Climbing Goat Design's. I love how they have their own unique style and that they can be adapted to all life’s adventures. These patterns were what got me back into stitching after stopping as a child. Now I’m a true fan and look forward to all the new bunny designs that are released. I’m always the first to purchase my pattern (all be it not the first to finish!) So make sure have a go and do these bunny patterns you won’t regret it!