Cricket cross stitch pattern
Modern cross stitch pattern of a four silhouettes of cricketers and a cricket ball. A fun pattern for any cricket fan! Each individual cricketer could also be stitched as motif for a card or gift tag.
• Stitch count: 86 wide x 88 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.1in wide x 6.3in high (15.6cm wide x 16.0cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, and a few fractional backstitches; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with a little experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols (and colour backstitch)
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols (and colour backstitch)
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs