Cross Stitch Quote cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of the quote "Cross stitch - for the times when you need to stab something 10,000 times". Cross stitching is a relaxing hobby but sometimes this is why we do it!! A funny gift for a cross stitcher or for yourself, and quick to stitch up. Each word of "cross stitch" and "10,000" is made up of crosses consisting of five smaller cross stitches, and then a thread and needle are backstitched across the picture to give the impression of a cross stitch work in progress.
• Stitch count: 77 wide x 81 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.5in wide x 5.8in high (14.0cm wide x 14.7cm high)
• 3 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitches, fractional backstitches and French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Suitable for those with a little experience of cross stitch, though all stitches used are explained in the accompanying instructions
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch)
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch)
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs