Dream Big cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDF of the words 'DREAM BIG', with each letter filled with a scene from a different part of the world. This pattern encapsulates the scenes of many of my Animals at Home patterns in one round the world stitch! Perfect for anyone who loves to fly free to different places, either in reality or in their mind.
The scenes shown in the letters are as follows:
D - African sunset behind a baobab tree
R - Desert island
E - Coral reef
A - African savannah
M - Northern lights over the Arctic
B - Uluru/Ayers Rock in Australia
I - Cityscape at night
G - Penguins in Antarctica
• Stitch count: 168 wide x 84 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 12.0in wide x 6.0in high (30.5cm wide x 15.2cm high)
• 63 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive three PDF and one JPG instant download files:
• PDF chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• PDF chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• JPG image of the picture
• PDF guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the PDFs and JPG of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs