Driving Home for Christmas - Together Bunnies Collection
This cute cross stitch pattern shows the two 'Together Bunnies' driving home for Christmas, complete with their Christmas tree. The design fits in a six inch hoop if stitched on 14 count fabric, as shown in the first image, and would also make a lovely cross stitched Christmas card.
• Stitch count: 70 wide x 73 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.0in wide x 5.2in high (12.7cm wide x 13.2cm high)
• 11 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, and fractional backstitch and French knots in the text only; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (stitched piece is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols (and colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of these patterns; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs