Earthrise - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern based on one of the most famous pictures ever - Earthrise over the Moon. A lovely way to remind yourself that you live on a pale blue dot!
• Stitch count: 144 wide x 135 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 10.3in wide x 9.6in high (26.1cm wide x 24.5cm high)
• 12 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on black fabric as shown in the image
• Skill level: Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Four page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Four page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs