Set of 3 Fantasy cross stitch patterns - unicorn, fairy and mermaid
Cross stitch patterns of three matching fantasy designs. The mermaid and fairy use the same thread colours; the unicorn uses the same again plus an additional two. You will receive PDFs for each pattern as well as a PDF of cross stitch instructions. These patterns are also available individually.
The set is suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch. All patterns use full cross stitches only; no backstitch or fractional stitches. They can be stitched on fabric of your colour choice (images are shown on white fabric).
• Stitch count: 101 wide x 109 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.2in wide x 7.8in high (18.3cm wide x 19.8cm high)
• 13 colours, DMC numbers given
• Stitch count: 79 wide x 100 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.6in wide x 7.1in high (14.3cm wide x 28.1cm high)
• 11 colours, DMC number given
• Stitch count: 103 wide x 103 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.4in wide x 7.4in high (18.7cm wide x 18.7cm high)
• 11 colours, DMC numbers given
You will receive seven PDF instant download files:
• Three cross stitch charts in colour symbols, with DMC thread keys and colour pictures of the finished patterns
• Three cross stitch charts in black and white symbols, with DMC thread keys and colour pictures of the finished patterns
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the patterns
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs