Flutist cross stitch pattern (female) - Musicians Collection
Modern art cross stitch pattern PDF of a flutist enjoying playing her instrument. This pattern comes with colour numbers for three different colourways - pink, blue and grey. This is the pattern version with a female flutist - there is another version available with a male flutist
• Stitch count: 85 wide x 87 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.1in wide x 6.2in high (15.4cm wide x 15.8cm high)
• 6 colours; DMC numbers given for three different colourways
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (images are shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols, with the chart in the pink colourway but with thread numbers for all three colourways
• Two page chart with black and white symbols, with thread numbers for all three colourways
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols, with the chart in the pink colourway but with thread numbers for all three colourways
• Single page chart with black and white symbols with thread numbers for all three colourways
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished patterns in all three colourways
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs