Footballer cross stitch pattern (male and female versions included)
Cross stitch pattern of the silhouette of a footballer kicking a football high above the pitch - sure to be popular with any sports fans! Two different versions of the pattern are included, with male and female footballers.
• Stitch count: 112 wide x 90 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.0in wide x 6.4in high (20.3cm wide x 16.3cm high)
• 5 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on cream fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols, for the male pattern and the female pattern
• Two page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), for the male pattern and the female pattern
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern. Each chart features two copies of the pattern, with and without backstitch, so that the positions of all stitches can be clearly seen.
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs