Footballing Legend cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of a modern take on the Bobby Moore statue outside the famous Wembley Stadium, and with the Wembley Arch in the background. A fun pattern for any aspiring football or soccer player!
• Stitch count: 80 wide x 116 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.7in wide x 8.3in high (14.5cm wide x 21.1cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and two French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for those with a little experience of cross stitching
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs