Funky Dogs cross stitch pattern
A fun pattern for any dog lover of a variety of Funky Dogs! The dogs can be stitched on their own for cards or other small motifs, or all sixteen dogs can be stitched as a whole picture as shown.
• Stitch count: 116 wide x 142 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.3in wide x 10.1in high (21.1cm wide x 25.8cm high)
• 17 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on pale blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Four page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Four page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs