Geometric Heart cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of a heart made up of different shapes and patterns, loosely inspired by Aztec patterns. An easy fun stitch which would make a lovely present for many different occasions.
• Stitch count: 97 wide x 86 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.9in wide x 6.1in high (17.6cm wide x 17.6cm high)
• 5 colours, DMC numbers given - or stitch in colours of your choice
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs