Gingerbread Man cross stitch pattern
This fun and easy cross stitch pattern of a gingerbread man in a Santa hat, with candy canes and biscuits, will brighten up any Christmas decorations. If stitched on 14 count fabric the design fits in a 6 inch hoop, as shown in the first image.
• Stitch count: 60 wide x 60 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.3in wide x 4.3in high (10.9cm wide x 10.9cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs