Greyhound Heart cross stitch pattern - Sketched Heart Collection
Cross stitch pattern PDF of a greyhound, hearts and paw prints forming a larger heart. An enjoyable and easy stitch for any dog lover! Only a few colours are used, so they can easily be changed to more closely match a particular dog. Or the whole picture could be stitched in one colour to stand out against patterned or hand-dyed fabric.
• Stitch count: 87 wide x 84 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.2in wide x 6.0in high (15.8cm wide x 15.2cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC number given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs