Halley's Comet - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
***Two different patterns are included in this listing***
Cross stitch patterns of Halley's comet against a background of stars, surrounded by the dates of its appearances, starting at 1066 and ending with the next predicted appearance in 2061. A fun and unusual stitch for anyone who loves the night sky! Two patterns are included in the one purchase: one for stitching on white or cream fabric, which involves more stitching as the dark blue sky background needs to be stitched, and one for dark blue or navy blue fabric. Examples of both are shown in the product pictures.
• Stitch count: 119 wide x 90 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.5in wide x 6.4in high (21.6cm wide x 16.3cm high)
• 12 colours for the pattern to be stitched on white or cream fabric; 10 colours for the pattern to be stitched on dark blue or navy blue fabric. DMC numbers given for both patterns
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on white or cream fabric, or dark blue or navy blue fabric, according to which pattern you choose to stitch from. Images are shown on white and on navy blue fabric
• Skill level: Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns, two each for the pattern to stitch on dark blue fabric and for the pattern to stitch on white or cream fabric. For each design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs