Heart of Cats cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDF of a many different cat poses forming a heart. Two different versions of the pattern are included, with different colour schemes, as shown in the images.
• Stitch count: 105 wide x 101 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.5in wide x 7.2in high (19.1cm wide x 18.3cm high)
• 10 colours (rainbow version) or 3 colours (blue version), DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive nine PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols, for the rainbow pattern and the blue pattern
• Two page chart with black and white symbols, for the rainbow pattern and the blue pattern
• One page chart with colour blocks and symbols, for the rainbow pattern and the blue pattern
• Onepage chart with black and white symbols, for the rainbow pattern and the blue pattern
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern.
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs