Knitted Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern
This Knitted Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern is ideal for the knitter in your life at Christmas! The tree has just been knitted and is still on the knitting needles, with the ball of yarn representing the pot. This is a fun and quick to stitch design which would make a great Christmas card. Note that this is a cross stitch pattern to cross stitch a Christmas picture for someone who loves knitting, NOT a knitting pattern :-)
• Stitch count: 46 wide x 59 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 3.3in wide x 4.2in high (8.4cm wide x 10.7cm high)
• 6 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch)
Both patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern.
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs