Life is a Journey cross stitch pattern - Together Bunnies Collection
A fun and quick stitch for a special friend. The design fits in a six inch hoop as shown in the first image and would also fit well on a cross stitch card. Two versions of the pattern are included, one with UK English spelling and one with US English spelling.
• Stitch count: 64 wide x 65 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.6in wide x 4.6in high (11.6cm wide x 11.8cm high)
• 13 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner (though not ideal for absolute beginners)
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns, two for each version of the design. For each design you will have:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs