Magic Wand Birth Sampler - custom cross stitch pattern
Custom cross stitch pattern of a magic wand spelling out the child's name in colourful letters. The pattern will feature the name(s) and birth details of your choice (or no birth details if preferred). Example names and birth details are shown in the pattern.
This listing is for this pattern personalised with one or two words - either two first names, or a first name and a surname. If you would like three words this may be possible at extra cost depending on their length - please contact me first to discuss this.
Please include a note in the personalisaton box when you place your order to let me know the name(s) (and the date of birth and weight if relevant) and I will start customising it for you. When it is finished I will email you the finished PDF cross stitch chart to stitch from.
Please note that these are PDF patterns sent by email. Nothing is sent by physical mail.
• Approximate stitch count: 79 wide x 111 high – the exact stitch count may vary according to the name given for the design
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.6in wide x 7.9in high (14.3cm wide x 20.1cm high) – the exact size may vary according to the name given for the design
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitches; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive by email three PDF files:
• Customised chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Customised chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the customised PDFs; it is not a printed pattern, a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included.
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs