Medical Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern
This Medical Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern makes a fun gift or large Christmas card for anyone with a medical connection - doctors, nurses, medical receptionists, therapists and any of the many others working so hard in the medical field. The tree is made up a syringe, stethascope, bottle of tablets, red cross, clipboard, pills, thermometer, test tube, plasters and a heart beat trace, all topped with a Christmas star and with a Christmas tree pot underneath.
• Stitch count: 58 wide x 100 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.1in wide x 7.1in high (10.5cm wide x 18.1cm high)
• 9 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, fractional cross stitches, and backstitch
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (stitched piece is shown on pale green fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner (though not ideal for absolute beginner)
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols, a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs