Mini Rainbow and Hearts cross stitch pattern
This is a fun and easy cross stitch pattern of a rainbow and hearts. The image shows the design in a 4 inch hoop. Full cross stitch instructions are included.
• Stitch count: 39 wide x 33 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 2.8in wide x 2.4in high (7.1cm wide x 6.0cm high)
• 9 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including absolute beginner
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs