Mini Rainbow Bridge cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDF of a rainbow bridge ending at a paw print on a heart, with the words "Thinking of you". This is a small design, ideal for a card to send to someone who has recently lost a beloved pet.
A version of this pattern with a full alphabet to personalise it yourself is is also available, as well as a larger version of the rainbow bridge.
• Stitch count: 43 wide x 38 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 3.1in wide x 2.7in high (7.8cm wide x 6.9cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
Very prompt and helpful