Mosaic Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern
***Two colour variations are included in this listing***
Fun modern cross stitch patterns of a "stained glass" mosaic Christmas tree. This is a simple and quick design which will be something fun on your wall for Christmas. Two different colour version are included - the tree in pinks for something a bit different, and the tree in more traditional Christmassy colours.
• Stitch count: 51 wide x 82 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 3.6in wide x 5.9in high (9.3cm wide x 14.9cm high)
• 4 colours for each version, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Ideally stitch on black fabric as show in the images
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns - two patterns for both pink version and the Christmas colours version. For each version of the design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs