Musical Heart cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of a heart made up of musical notes and notations. This is a fun and easy stitch for any music lover! Three different colour variations are shown in the images, and DMC colours are given for all three options so you can stitch the heart in purples and blues, pinks, or multi colours. Or with only 4 colours for each version, it's easy to adapt to your own colour preferences as well.
• Stitch count: 65 wide x 62 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.6in wide x 4.4in high (11.8cm wide x 11.3cm high)
• 4 colours, DMC numbers given, for each colour variation – 3 sets of DMC numbers given for the three colour variations
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols for the blues and purples version, with three DMC thread keys and a colour picture of the blues and purples version of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with three DMC thread keys and a colour picture of the blues and purples version of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs