NASA Insignia - Space cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of the NASA insignia. This is sold with the kind permission of NASA. A fun design for all wannabe astronauts!
• Stitch count: 94 wide x 76 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.7in wide x 5.4in high (17.1cm wide x 13.8cm high)
• 3 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and a very small amount of fractional backstitch; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with a little experience of cross stitch
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs