Nativity Heart cross stitch pattern - Sketched Heart Collection
Cross stitch pattern in my Sketched Heart range of patterns, of Mary holding baby Jesus. This is a quick and easy pattern to stitch. It only has two colours which can be easily changed to any colours you wish, or it would also be effective in one colour stitched on patterned or hand dyed fabric.
• Stitch count: 94 wide x 85 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.7in wide x 6.1in high (17.1cm wide x 15.4cm high)
• 2 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
Saw this stitched up in the Climbing Goat FB group and had to buy it! It will be great for gifts next Christmas!