Paw Print Bauble cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of a bauble engraved with a paw print hanging from a Christmas tree branch. A fun and unusual design for all pet lovers at Christmas! Fits a 5 inch hoop. Smaller card-sized versions of this design are also available.
• Stitch count: 56 wide x 58 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.0in wide x 4.1in high (10.2cm wide x 10.5cm high)
• 14 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, fractional stitches and backstitch
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner (though not ideal for absolute beginner)
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs