Paw print heart cross stitch pattern (larger)
***Two colour variations are included in this listing***
Cross stitch patterns of a heart made up of paw prints. Perfect for showing your love for your four-legged friends. Separate charts giving different colour variations of the same pattern are included in this listing - one in pink, purple and black and one in rainbow colours and black.
Personalised versions, a smaller version and a complete kit of the smaller version of this design are also available.
• Stitch count: 107 wide x 94 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.6in wide x 6.7in high (19.4cm wide x 17.1cm high)
• 3 colours (pink and purple version) or 7 colours (rainbow version), DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (images are shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns - two patterns for both the pink and purple version and the rainbow version. For each version of the design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs