Personalised Rainbow cross stitch pattern
Custom cross stitch pattern of a twisting rainbow with the end forming into one or two names of your choice. Example names which have been personalised for previous customers are shown in the images. The name could be that of a loved one who has passed away or a pet who has crossed rainbow bridge, or of a newborn child for a birth sampler or for an older child for them to have up in their bedroom.
If you would like the pattern as a birth sampler, the date of birth and weight can also be added.
Please note that these are PDF patterns sent by email. Nothing is sent by physical mail.
Please select the variation showing whether you want one or two names, and include a note in the personalisaton box when you place your order to let me know the name(s) (and the date of birth and weight if relevant). I'll then start customising it for you. When it is finished I will email you the finished PDF cross stitch chart to stitch from.
• Approximate stitch count: 106 wide x 77 high for one name; 116 wide x 90 high for two names – the exact stitch count will depend on the name given for the design
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.6in wide x 5.5in high (19.2cm wide x 14.0cm high) for one name; 8.3in wide x 6.4in high (21.1cm wide x 16.3cm high) for two names – the exact size will depend on the name given for the design
• 10 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitches; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (example images are shown on pale blue fabric and on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive by email three PDF files:
• Customised chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Customised chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the customised PDFs; it is not a printed pattern, a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included.
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs