Pet Loss cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDF of the quote "it's not the size of the paw that matters, but the size of the print left behind". A touching tribute to our best friends who leave such a big print on our hearts.
• Stitch count: 108 wide x 127 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.7in wide x 9.1in high (19.6cm wide x 23.0cm high)
• 8 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and French knots; fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
I have a friend whose constant companion for the entire life of her dog has died. Even though she was expecting this, she is heartbroken. I have bought from Climbing Goat before and remembered seeing this product. It seemed the perfect thing for my friend to acknowledge her loss. Thank you for your originality in designs. Already picked out my next purchase!