Pet Memorial custom cross stitch pattern - complete patterns emailed to you ready to stitch
Custom cross stitch pattern of a rainbow coloured paw print heart with the name of your pet below it, the words "Forever in our hearts" and the dates of the pet's life if the pet has passed away (or without dates if preferred).
This is the listing for a PDF download of this cross stitch pattern which is personalised for you with your pet's name and dates. Another listing is available with everything you need to personalise it yourself, should you prefer to do that.
Please note that these are PDF patterns sent by email. Nothing is sent by physical mail.
Please include a note in the personalisation box when you place your order to let me know the name and dates you would like on the pattern (or just the name if you prefer not to have the dates) and I will start customising it for you. When it is finished I will email you the finished PDF cross stitch chart to stitch from.
• Approximate stitch count: 107 wide x 126 high – the exact stitch count may vary according to the name and details given for the design
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.6in wide x 9.0in high (19.4cm wide x 22.9cm high) – the exact stitch count may vary according to the name and details given for the design
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, some fractional backstitch and French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner; the use of a few French knots in the text makes it a little more complicated than some patterns but the accompanying instructions explain how to stitch these
You will receive by email three PDF files:
• Customised chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Customised chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the customised PDFs; it is not a printed pattern, a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included.
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs