Planets Christmas Tree - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
This fun Planets Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern is made up of all the planets in the Solar System, along with the Sun and Pluto. The planets are all accurately designed from NASA images as much as possible given the limitations of size.
Another design with the planets arranged in a rectangular format, with added stars and lines indicating the orbits, also is available. There is also a version with the planets arranged in a line. Note that in both these versions, the Sun and Jupiter are larger than in the Christmas Tree version. A much larger and more detailed Solar System cross stitch pattern is also available.
• Stitch count: 113 wide x 139 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.1in wide x 9.9in high (20.5cm wide x 25.2cm high)
• 42 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (stitched piece is shown on black fabric)
• Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs