Planets, Sun and Pluto - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of all the planets in the Solar System, along with the Sun and Pluto, arranged in the order of their distance from the Sun. The planets are accurately designed from NASA images as much as possible given the limitations of size.
Another version of this design with the planets arranged in a rectangular format, with added stars and lines indicating the orbits, is available, as well as another version with slightly altered versions of the planets arranged as a Christmas tree. There is also a much larger and more detailed Solar System cross stitch pattern.
• Stitch count: 296 wide x 32 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 21.1in wide x 2.3in high (53.7cm wide x 5.8cm high)
• 42 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (stitched piece is shown on black fabric)
• Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Three page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Three page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs