Platinum Jubilee cross stitch pattern - Together Bunnies Collection
Celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee (70 years on the throne) with this cute cross stitch pattern! This design fits in a 6 inch hoop if stitched on 14 count fabric, as shown in the first image, and would also fit well on a cross stitch card.
• Stitch count: 56 wide x 58 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.0in wide x 4.1in high (10.2cm wide x 10.5cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch and French knots; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
Absolutely loved stitching this chart. Can really recommend.
Received immediately & printed off the pattern Very clear & easy instructions. I’ve just started my cross stitch but it’s simple to do and I love the pattern. I love that it’s different from the usual commemorative merchandise
I love the design which arrived quickly and I made it over a quiet weekend and it’s already framed and on show
A quick-ish design to sew and very enjoyable to work with such a clear pattern