Rainbow Bridge custom cross stitch pattern - complete patterns emailed to you ready to stitch
Customised cross stitch pattern of a rainbow bridge, personalised with the name of your pet, and dates (if wanted).
This cross stitch pattern features a rainbow bridge with paw prints, and the words "no longer by my side, forever in my heart". It makes a beautiful memorial to those who are the very best of friends, and go too soon. The pattern will be personalised with your pet's name and dates (if wanted). An example name and dates is shown in the images.
This is the listing for a PDF download of this cross stitch pattern which is personalised for you with your pet's name and dates. Another listing is available with everything you need to personalise it yourself, should you prefer to do that.
Please note that these are PDF patterns sent by email. Nothing is sent by physical mail.
Please include a note in the personalisation box when you place your order to let me know the name and dates you would like on the pattern (or just the name if you prefer not to have the dates) and I will start customising it for you. When it is finished I will email you the finished PDF cross stitch chart to stitch from.
• Approximate stitch count: 119 wide x 75 high – the exact stitch count will vary according to the name and details given for the design
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.5in wide x 5.4in high (21.6cm wide x 13.6cm high) – the exact stitch count will vary according to the name and details given for the design
• 8 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for those with a little experience of cross stitch
You will receive by email three PDF files:
• Customised chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Customised chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the customised PDFs; it is not a printed pattern, a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included.
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs