Rainbow Dandelion Clock cross stitch pattern
Magical cross stitch pattern of a rainbow coloured dandelion clock, with the words "Some see a weed... Others see a wish". Two different pattern versions are included, one for stitching on dark fabric and the other for pale fabric. Note that this pattern includes quite a bit of off-hole backstitch for the dandelion seeds.
• Stitch count: 68 wide x 68 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.9in wide x 4.9in high (12.3cm wide x 12.3cm high)
• 16 colours (dark fabric version) or 15 colours (pale fabric version), DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, fractional backstitch and French knots; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice – patterns are included for both dark and pale fabrics
• Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
For both the dark fabric version and the pale fabric version:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs