Rainbow Maypole cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of a rainbow – with a twist! The bright colours would look great in a child or baby’s room – or for any adult who loves a cheery picture.
This design is also available as a mini version, a personalised version, and a complete cross stitch kit.
• Stitch count: 108 wide x 74 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.7in wide x 5.3in high (19.6cm wide x 13.4cm high)
• 10 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitches; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (model is stitched on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs