Rainbow Quote Pet Memorial cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDFs of the words "You were my favourite hello and my hardest goodbye". Two different versions are included, one with the UK English spelling of "You were my favourite hello" and one with the US English spelling of "You were my favorite hello". These patterns are a relatively quick stitch to make a tribute to your best friend.
The first images are shown in a 9 inch hoop on 14 count fabric.
• Stitch count: 114 wide x 85 high (UK version) or 109 wide x 85 high (US version)
• Approximate size on 14 count aida for UK version: 8.1in wide x 6.1in high (20.7cm wide x 15.4cm high)
• Approximate size on 14 count aida for US version: 7.8in wide x 6.1in high (19.8cm wide x 15.4cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns, two for each version of the design. For each design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs