'Rainbows are my Favourite Colour' cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDFs of a rainbow with the words "Rainbows are my favourite colour". Two different versions are included, one with the UK English spelling of "Rainbows are my favourite colour" and one with the US English spelling of "Rainbows are my favorite color".
The first images are shown in an 8 inch hoop on 14 count fabric.
• Stitch count: 91 wide x 90 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.5in wide x 6.4in high (16.5cm wide x 16.3cm high)
• 15 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch, some fractional backstitch and one French knot; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns, two for each version of the design. For each design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs