Sagittarius cross stitch pattern - Zodiac at Home Collection
Cross stitch pattern of the silhouette of a centaur about to shoot an arrow, filled with a sunset and night sky showing the constellation of Sagittarius. A lovely gift for any Sagittarius or anyone who loves astronomy, archery or mythical creatures!
• Stitch count: 106 wide x 105 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.6in wide x 7.5in high (19.2cm wide x 19.1cm high)
• 13 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional cross stitches; some fractional backstitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
Each chart features two copies of the pattern, with and without backstitch, so that the positions of all stitches can be clearly seen
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs