Set of Christmas Gnomes cross stitch pattern
This cross stitch pattern has a set of four happy Christmas Gnomes in a row - a fun and easy pattern for Christmas. They can all be stitched as one picture, as shown, or the individual Gnomes would make ideal stitches for Christmas cards and gift tags. The frames around the Gnomes are 23 stitches wide x 30 stitches high.
You will receive two versions of the pattern with the colours for both the pale-skinned and dark-skinned Santas. If you would like to stitch the Gnomes in a different skin colour to the two offered, please contact me after purchase and I'll suggest a suitable DMC number.
• Stitch count: 120 wide x 39 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.6in wide x 2.8in high (21.8cm wide x 7.1cm high)
• 12 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive eight PDF instant download files - one version of each of these for both the pale-skinned and dark-skinned Gnomes:
• Two page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Two page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs